The Provincial COVID-19 Response included the stopping of face-to-face instruction in schools in March 2020
- Gradually there has been a move to providing some face-to-face service for targeted groups of students. Recently, the Ministry of Education announced a return to service and a five Stage approach to this return.
- School District 54 has developed a plan to migrate to Stage 3 by June 1st. This plan has been approved by the Ministry of Education and is in keeping with guidelines of the Provincial Health Officer and Worksafe BC.
- The SD54 Plan and supporting documents are linked below.
- SD54 Plan Towards Stage 3
- SD54 Exposure Control Plan
- Ministry of Education Restart Plan
- Ministry of Education COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
- Provincial Government News Release - Return to Schools
- Worksafe BC - Protocols for Schools