Online Safety Course
How to access School District 23’s online
Safety Training Courses
1) Go to www.safe23.com
2) If this is your first time accessing the online courses, click on "Create new account" on the right side of the page, under "Login"
3) Fill in your profile information:
Create a Username and Password. Please remember them, as they are used every time you log in.
Username suggestion: first initial with last name, ex: bjones for Bob Jones
Password: must be at least 6 characters long
First and Last names: these are the names that will appear on your certificate,
please put your full first and last name
Email address: MUST BE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS (this is where the
confirmation email will be sent so you can access the course)
City/town: city/town where you live
School District: from drop-down menu, choose the School District you work for
Province: British Columbia
Click "Create my new account"
4) A message will appear telling you that an email has been sent to your email address. Go to your email and open that message.
Click on the link in that email message to confirm your new account, or if the link doesn't work, please copy/paste the address into the address bar of your browser. This will confirm your registration and take you back to the course website.
5) Now you are at the screen that lists the Online Courses available.
- Click "Safety Training Courses" (for courses such as WHMIS, Supervisor Safety Management, etc). Select the course you would like to take. Click "Enrol me" (no enrolment key required)
- For the Bullying & Harassment course, click the title. In the next window, click the course title (in blue) again. Enter the enrolment key provided to you by your employer. Click "Enrol me".
6) You are now in the course. Please read the "Welcome" information if this is your first time here.
To access each unit of the course, click on the title of the unit (beside the icon of the book).
Turn on the volume on your computer.
If you have any difficulties, please call the Site Administrator, Wendy, at 250-470-3202.